- Category: Negotiators
Sales Negotiator – Norbury Office
We are looking for a motivated and well-presented Sales Negotiator to join our successful Norbury Office.
The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and some local market knowledge would be preferable. Relevant training and career development will be given to the right candidate
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying their needs and matching them to suitable properties.
- Contacting applicants and arranging viewings
- Carrying out viewings of properties
- Negotiating offers
- Giving feedback to vendors and landlords
- Progressing files through to completion
- Delivering highest levels of customer service to all Gordon & Co clients
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion and interest in property
- The ability to negotiate successfully
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all level
The company offers a excellent salary package and holiday allowance .
If you feel you have the above attributes, then please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.Send us your CV
- Category: Residential Management
Property Management Assistant – Tower Bridge
New and exciting full-time position in our Tower Bridge Office. This role will suit someone with an interest in starting a career in Property Management. The company will provide in-house training and opportunities for progression. You will be part of our successful Property Management team and the Gordon & Co. company.
The Property Management Assistant will report to Head of Residential Management & Assistant Head of Residential Management.
Assisting the Property Manager in their day-to-day duties.
Responsibilities and duties:
- posting invoices
- answering/filtering calls
- distributing post
- sending check-in documents
- instructing works to contractors and dealing with maintenance issues
- dealing with utility bills
- dealing with email enquiries with assistance from the Property Manager
- carrying out inspections and typing reports
- sending out relevant letters for check-outs and renewals
- filing and dead filing
- issuing paperwork via DocuSign
- general administration duties.
Experience in the property Sector in a similar role for 2 years is essential.
Salary details: dependent on experience.
Holiday allowance: 20 days with an extra day every day capped at 25.
Office hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
Send us your CV