- Category: Careers
Property Manager - London
We are currently looking for a Property Manager to join our Tower bridge office to oversee a portfolio based mainly in SW London. The appropriate candidate will have experience within a respected property management company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a residential Property Manager with at least 3 years' experience to join our expanding organisation.
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants in regards to their queries
- Chasing outstanding Tenancy arrears
- Serving required Notices
- Conducting inspections
- Negotiating tenancy renewals & issuing required Paperwork
- Negotiation deposit returns
- Ensuring compliance in terms of GSR certification
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation
- Handling day to day maintenance issues
- Making sure all details are kept up to date with relevant notes on the system
- Compiling weekly reports to Head of Residential Management detailing portfolio activity
- Previous experience as a Property Manager essential
- Highly organised
- A great problem solver
- Excellent people skills
- Attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Able to work well within a team
- Able to maintain a professional manner
- Be confident, accountable and responsible for your portfolio
- Able to take instruction and also work on your own initiative
- Good understanding of current legislation
- ARLA qualified preferable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company where you will have the ability to progress. If you have the required experience and confidence in your ability to manage a demanding portfolio while retaining a high standard of customer service we would be very keen to hear from you.
If you think you have the necessary qualities and feel that you would be well suited to this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgSend us your CV
- Category: Negotiators
Senior Sales Negotiator- Elephant & Castle
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join our rapidly expanding Elephant & Castle Office. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to further their estate agency career and a chance to work in one of Central London’s largest regeneration areas. A successful candidate will need to be outgoing, enthusiastic and hardworking in order to have what it takes to progress and succeed in a well-established estate agency. Being a sales role, the candidate must be highly self-motivated in order to achieve personal and branch targets.
- Meeting and registering new applicants
- Organising & carrying out viewings and valuations
- Maintain regular contact with vendors and applicants and note all correspondence and communications
- Updating Vendors regarding Marketing & Conveyancing progress
- Updating web sites, window displays and canvassing
- Provide a friendly and professional service
- Negotiate where instructed any offers received
- Advise on market place and conditions and give advice to any works required
- Maintain the keys system in a secure manner
- Ensure all company procedures are adhered to
- Highly organised, able to take instruction and also work on your own initiative
- Excellent people skills and a good communicator
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field is essential
- A passion and interest in property
- Excellent people skills and a good communicator
- Full, manual driving license
The salary will be competitive and will be discussed at the interview stage.
If you think you have the necessary qualities and feel that you would be well suited to this position, please apply for this job.Send us your CV
- Category: Marketing
We are currently looking to recruit for a part-time Marketing Manager to join our team.
You will be working with a friendly team of dynamic, experienced professionals who are enthusiastic about their jobs. We believe that people excel in positions they enjoy, surrounded by likeminded others.
We have proven expertise in sales, lettings, valuations and new homes as well as a strong Residential Property Management division, offering employees the chance to work alongside large developers and other industry experts.
Our employees are rewarded for their hard work, we pride ourselves on being an organisation where your opinions and suggestions are heard. We run an organic structure, if you’ve got ideas, our directors want to hear about them!
The Marketing Manager oversees the offline and online marketing plan, working to drive traffic to the website through email, social media, property portals and content marketing, as well as directing direct marketing and email marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities will also include driving the eCRM activity, undertaking customer and competitor analysis, utilising website analytics and business reports to monitor site performance, designing marketing materials, editing, proof-reading, and managing department budget.
As the sole marketing person in the company, you will work across the company looking at branch-specific and company-wide needs, looking for creative solutions and overseeing the marketing output and being the brand guardian.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop the vision and marketing strategy for all digital content and campaign plans
- Oversee implementation of the plan directly and/or indirectly through campaign programmes and deliver value adding lead generating/brand building activity
- Use innovative technologies to present online content to customers and prospects
- Develop leading edge communication content and navigation from market research, customer insight, competitor analysis and technological innovation
- Ensure that the design and content of the website is correctly branded, relevant and compelling and is optimised to achieve traffic and create leads
- Working to agreed budgets
- Setting up and managing website content, providing web analysis and evaluation
Skills and attributes required
- Educated to degree level or similar marketing qualification
- Previous experience in a standalone marketing position in a property-based company
- Previous experience in digital marketing, multi-channel/integrated marketing, web analytics
- Proven experience is setting up and managing content managed websites
- Email best practice standards and methods of delivery, tracking and measurement
- A keen eye for detail, and the ability to work to tight deadlines
Salary Range: £35,000 to £40,000 pro rata, working days to be discussed.
If you feel you have the above skills and attributes, then please send your C.V. to email@example.com.Send us your CV