Lettings Negotiator - Hybrid Branch
200 Lavender Hill, SW11 1JA
Monday – Friday 8.45am – 6pm
Saturday rota 9.45am – 4pm (with a day off in lieu the week following)
28 days plus Bank Holidays increased to 30 days after 2 years
Generous salary package, email for details.
See our benefits and rewards.
In this digital era, we’re answering the question of how to get the personal service and local knowledge of a high street agent with the flexibility, online-focus and cost savings of an online agent.
We’re offering the best of both worlds through our new Hybrid Agency. Based London-wide, we save on overheads to put more towards marketing your property. Our agents can meet you anywhere convenient for you and you'll still get the high standards and local knowledge of our high street branches.
We offer sales agents, letting agents and property management services. We pride ourselves on our local knowledge and expertise and we’re determined to help you find your perfect home, sell or let at the best price.
Responsibilities and Duties
- register applicants on the phone and walk-ins
- ensure applicant care in line with company procedures
- visit all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction
- arrange and carry out viewings
- establish good rapport with applicants
- match and call applicants and relocation agents daily
- negotiate the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- answer and convert incoming calls
- efficiently deal with landlord and tenant enquiries
- meet and greet people entering the office
- update Reapit (our database) with feedback regularly
- book market appraisals and taking all necessary information on Reapit
- confirm market appraisal appointments with landlords
- prepare market appraisal packs
- prepare comparable statistics.
Minimum entry requirements
- 12-18 months relevant experience as a Lettings Negotiator in the London property market
- target-driven and self-motivated
- customer-focused, well-presented and articulate
- highly efficient and organised
- a fully valid and clean UK driving license.