Senior Lettings Negotiator - Battersea
Battersea Office, 200 Lavender Hill, SW11 1JA
Monday – Friday, 8.45am – 6pm
Saturday rota 9.45am – 4pm (with a day off in lieu the week following)
28 days plus Bank Holidays increased to 30 days after 2 years
Generous salary package, email for details.
See our benefits and rewards package.
Our Battersea office currently consists of a team of eight. You will be reporting directly to the Lettings Manager, whilst working within a team supported by the Office Coordinator.
Responsibilities and duties
- register applicants on the phone and walk-ins
- ensure applicant care in line with company procedures
- visit all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction
- arrange and carry out viewings
- establish good rapport with applicants
- match and call applicants and relocation agents daily
- negotiate the terms of tenancies with landlords and tenants
- feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
- deal with incoming calls
- efficiently deal with landlord and tenant enquiries
- meet and greet people entering the office
- update Reapit (our database) with feedback regularly
- book market appraisals and taking all necessary information on Reapit
- confirm market appraisal appointments with landlords
- prepare market appraisal packs
- prepare comparable statistics.
Minimum entry requirements
- 12-18 months relevant experience as a Lettings Negotiator in the London property market
- target-driven and self-motivated
- customer-focused, well-presented and articulate
- highly efficient and organised
- a fully valid and clean UK driving license.