Looking after your own home can be stressful, let alone having to deal with additional properties. Our efficient team of property managers aim to take the pressure off by dealing with the daily running of your investments so you can concentrate on dealing with all the other bits and pieces life throws at you.
Our team of expert property managers are on hand to take care of anything your property and tenants need. They will be there from the word go, organising maintenance issues and pre tenancy cleans, right through to handling deposit negotiations at the end of the tenancy.
Being members of all the relevant governing bodies involved, our managers can also handle all the legalities surrounding the management of your unit, making sure you’ve covered every base and will never be knowingly liable in the face of adversity.
As we are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO), we have agreed to follow the TPO Code of Practice for Residential Estate Agents. Estate agents signing up to this Code of Practice are required to provide additional consumer protection that goes beyond that required by the law. The Property Ombudsman provides a free, fair and independent service for dealing with unresolved disputes between sales and letting agents who have joined the TPO and consumers who are actual or potential buyers, sellers, landlords or tenants of residential property in the UK.
We promise to communicate and to be as transparent and flexible as you like, tailoring our services to your needs.
What we offer
- We offer full maintenance support, with a large list of approved, top quality contractors covering all types of maintenance, with the added benefit of being able to pay invoices from the rental income.
- We provide free quotations on any works needed and consequently, any works undertaken will be managed by Gordon & Co.
- We offer expert advice on rental prices by the best in the field.
- We are fully TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme) registered to ensure total compliance with current legislation. Full support and guidance will be given when dealing with deposit returns.
- We conduct regular property visits with documented reports and photos to ensure that your property is being well looked after.
- We offer free independent legal advice on any property related matter.
Our Property Management Team have over 40 years combined experience between them. The majority of our managers are ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents) qualified with the junior managers working towards the qualification as standard.
For more information please contact Nicola Moore